We’re compelled to smile and wave at the crowd. But what’s really going on behind the curtain?
Train with us and flip your projects right‑side‑up
- Charge what you’re worth and get paid sooner
- Watch clients offer to pay for changes before you mention them
- Anticipate your cash-flow more accurately and make better revenue predictions
- Hone your efficiency by keeping your calendar clean and your timelines tight
- Reclaim your evenings and weekends like a mighty warrior
- Say no to unrealistic timelines with a smile that’s reciprocated
- Maneuver through tough conversations and soften stony faces
- Turn clients into partners and teams into allies who all pull together
- End bad client or team relationships and feel good about it
- Land on the money when estimating functionality, scope, and project risks
- Keep a tight grip on project scope and push additional requests to phase two or three or seven
- Say no when it matters and yes when it adds up
This school is for you
You’re not on your own, friends. Learn the art of client whispering so you can do your thing while keeping your people and projects happily in line. Get a handle on projects and sign up for training today.
Whether you manage a team or a troupe of clients, we’ll teach you the scripts, words, and deeds you need to artfully guide your people and your projects to the finish line.
Make good money and build happy teams. We tailor group and individual trainings to fit your needs so we can fix the gap–and you can focus on running your team. Ask about one-on-training and customized support.
Rachel and Travis are the best kind of people: smart, kind, creative and hard working. Oh and fun. They're a pleasure to be around, and so full of ideas and energy it's both inspiring and contagious. Their ability to mix fun, ingenuity and elbow grease into things always seems to result in the unique, at times very entertaining, and always effective.
Encouraging, compassionate, endearing. Most people say she is like her mother!
Rachel has that rare gift of maintaining contagious optimism even when things get rocky. She's able to speak to clients in a way that answers their concerns without hurting the team or the goals of the project. I've seen her share her experiences as a PM with a crowd and watch the audience get it immediately. She's a natural born teacher.
Burning questions go here
But let us preemptively say: yes—we’re huge fans of Hall & Oates.