We’re compelled to smile and wave at the crowd. But what’s really going on behind the curtain?
Train with us and flip your projects right‑side‑up
- Charge what you’re worth and get paid sooner
- Watch clients offer to pay for changes before you mention them
- Anticipate your cash-flow more accurately and make better revenue predictions
- Hone your efficiency by keeping your calendar clean and your timelines tight
- Reclaim your evenings and weekends like a mighty warrior
- Say no to unrealistic timelines with a smile that’s reciprocated
- Maneuver through tough conversations and soften stony faces
- Turn clients into partners and teams into allies who all pull together
- End bad client or team relationships and feel good about it
- Land on the money when estimating functionality, scope, and project risks
- Keep a tight grip on project scope and push additional requests to phase two or three or seven
- Say no when it matters and yes when it adds up
This school is for you
You’re not on your own, friends. Learn the art of client whispering so you can do your thing while keeping your people and projects happily in line. Get a handle on projects and sign up for training today.
Whether you manage a team or a troupe of clients, we’ll teach you the scripts, words, and deeds you need to artfully guide your people and your projects to the finish line.
Make good money and build happy teams. We tailor group and individual trainings to fit your needs so we can fix the gap–and you can focus on running your team. Ask about one-on-training and customized support.
Encouraging, compassionate, endearing. Most people say she is like her mother!
Working with Travis and Rachel Gertz is a true pleasure. They’re passionate about delivering informed, quality work which balances end users’ needs with business goals yet remain affable and communicative throughout a project’s span. The digital design and development industry is better because of them.
Sure, she can manage budgets and Gantt charts with the best of them, but most projects are won and lost in the realm of people. Rachel has an uncanny ability to understand people—team members and clients alike—and then turn that knowledge into project success. She's also pretty tenacious, so if a project just needs some heads-down hard work, she's good for that, too.
Burning questions go here
But let us preemptively say: yes—we’re huge fans of Hall & Oates.